Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Whole Bunch of Random Stuff

This is to catch up on all the latest happenings in our home. So be prepared for randomness...

  • Luke earned all his "good boy" tickets and got to choose something fun to do. Last time he chose to go to Chuck E Cheese. This time he wanted me to take him to a movie. So Luke and I went on a date to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a cute movie and Luke loved it. It was fun for me to have the much needed one on one time with Luke.



  • We purchased a Toyota Sienna minivan from the car auction and got a great deal!!! I never thought I would be so excited about a minivan, but I really do love it. I love the easiness of getting in and out and all the room. We are still trying to sell our Toyota Camry, so if you are interested, let us know. :)
  • Katelyn has discovered she loves climbing. She is still not the best at it, but isn't afraid to try. Yesterday I heard her awake after her nap and was getting ready to go get her when I heard a loud THUD and then screams. I have never made it that fast up our stairs in the last month as I did yesterday. She was just sitting on the floor screaming. I don't think she was hurt, but was pretty scared. Hopefully she won't try that again.
  • We have loved the beautiful weather and enjoyed some great outside time.


Easter outfits for 2008. I tried to get one of Luke and Katelyn together, but the separate ones came out a little better. Katelyn is in the middle of saying "CHEESE" in the middle picture. I thought it was pretty funny.



We had a little Easter Egg hunt in our backyard. Luke was very into it and Katelyn was more excited about the fake grass in her basket.

  • Thank you for all your suggestions and help with finding a new digital camera. We ended up purchasing a Sony Cyber-shot DSC/H3 at Costco. It was a pretty good deal and I liked the features. And by buying it at Costco I have 90 days to try it out and return it if I don't like it. I will let you know how it goes.
  • My next post will be pictures of our new baby girl. I am scheduled to be induced at 2am Thursday morning if she doesn't decide to come before then. I know, I know 2 am is a crazy time and is probably all for the convenience of the doctor. My husband is not too excited and I can't blame him. I am just ready to have her so it isn't bugging me as much. I went in at the same time w/Katelyn and it worked out fine.





Pregnancy pictures as requested, I told you I was huge and the first one is from Feb. and the last one from early March. So just use your imagination to picture how big I look right now. I can't go anywhere without people giving me the sympathy look. I even had a guy in the elevator on the way to my doctor's appt. ask, "Does your back really hurt?" That is how he started the conversation. I guess he figured it had to hurt with how far out I am carry this baby. Oh well, hopefully it won't be hurting in a couple of days.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like exciting stuff!!! Good Luck on Thursday!!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

What great easter outfits. Both kids look so cute!! Good luck this week. you look amazing. I hope it all goes well!! I went in on a Thursday last year, of this same week!!! good luck. Can't wait to see the pics.

Me said...

I am so glad you posted! I was missing you. (I know I talked to you last night on the phone, but you know what I mean) You look great in your pregnant pics! I am serious! You haven't got the pregnant look in your face at all. I can't believe it all comes to an end Thursday. Can't wait to see this little girl, though!!

The kids look so cute in their Easter duds. and Luke's smile is the best.

Kasey said...

You don't look huge...I think we always feel like we look huge, but to me you don't. Good luck with your delivery - hopefully it will go quick since it's your third one. I am sure by now you're a pro at it. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby and to bring Logan over to see how big he is compared to a new newborn

Jason & Claire said...

Wow- Thursday. I will be checking in often for pictures of your new daughter. How exciting.

The Easter pictures are cute. Kevin looks so excited. j/k

I'm glad you got a new car BEFORE the baby is born. I always wait until after the baby is born and I go in to buy in a state of emergency. Not smart. It sounds like a great vehicle to have with 3 kids. I am happy for you.

Krista said...

You look awesome!! You totally don't have the prego look in your face. I still do;) Good luck on Thursday and I hope it all goes fast and easy. Cute Easter pics!!

Marlise said...

You look great! Good luck with everything!

TheOneTrueSue said...

What did Katelyn fall off of? Poor kid. It's amazing that kids survive to adulthood, it really is. Emma is just one big band-aid from head to toe.

I really want to take the kids to see Horton, I keep hearing that it's cute.

Woohoo about the minivan and - you look great! I'm excited for you!

Amanda said...

I didn't realize you were so close to your due date! I hope that everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby. Your kids look so cute for Easter! I see you are a fan of the Children's Place too! My girl's dresses for Easter were from there as well (and my boys' ties) - they will also get to use them for Sarah's wedding. Good luck for your delivery.