Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 months and 24 months


Ashley turned 4 months old on the 3rd of August.
4 month stats...
Weight: 15lbs. 6oz.
Height: 25 inches


She is doing really well with tummy time.

She is starting to teethe(sp?) and loves to chomp on her fingers.

She is grabbing her toes now.


Katelyn turned 2 on August 8th.
2 year old stats...
Weight:32 lbs
Height:361/2 inches
(The doctor said she is the size of a 3 year old/almost 4 year old. We have tall kids!)

Katelyn's expression when she saw her birthday balloons on the table right after waking up in the morning.

My attempt at a HI-5 cake. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES this TV show so it was only appropriate that she got a HI-5 cake. She was pretty excited about it.

Enjoying a cookie before church. It was the only way I could get her to stand still for a minute so I could take a picture. Luckily she did not get any chocolate on her white shirt. I think that may be a first. Turning 2 made her more careful while eating. :)






12 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Hey Jess. I've visited your blog many times now but I've haven't commented yet.

Your kids are so cute. I'm so jealous that you have girls.

It's Been a Day! said...

what a great cake. we are hi-5 fans over here as well!! she looks so cute in her outfit! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are growing up way too fast, but they are so cute.

Amanda said...

What cute girls! They really grow up so fast. I'll have to find that TV show, I've actually never heard of it, but Emma would probably like it.

Kasey said...

Oh your girls are so cute. I love all of the little outfits and hair things and headbands. I can barely fix my boys hair so I don't know what I'd do with girl hair! Katelyn's hair always looks so cute though.

Jason & Claire said...

Cute cake, cute girls!

chanel said...

awwww, they are sooooo ADORABLE!!!!
WHat fun! Its going to be great when Ash gets bigger and they start playing girly things- awww SWEET!!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

SO cute! You two have the cutest kids ever! I can't believe how big Katelyn is getting, she looks just like her beautiful mommy! Great cake.......kudos mom! I was so glad to finally see Ashley at my baby shower, I just wish we could see you all more often. Love and miss you!

Heather said...

How fun! what cutie pies you have!! and great job on the cake!!

Kerry and Dave said...

They grow so fast! I didn't realize your girls' birthdays were so close; combine the parties for as long as they will let you :) Your little Ashley is looking so alert - I love it when they reach that stage where they start to look around and absorb their environment. What cute kids!

Debbie and Cory said...

Your girls are so cute!!! You are so talented that cake is so cute! Thanks for telling me about hi-5 its become a favorite at our house too!

Kerry and Dave said...

I'm such a moron! You know, a couple weeks ago, I was laughing when you re-commented on a comment you made because of saying Lacey was 2 or something along those lines. Then, about 2 hours after writing that last comment, I was upstairs feeding Lacey breakfast when it all of a sudden dawned on me that 4 months and 2 years old means your kids do NOT have the same birthday month -- DUH!!!!!! Talk about a delay in getting to my brain -- I blame it on 2 months of sleep deprivation!

Jess said...

Kerry, no worries. It made me feel better about my comment on your blog. Sleep deprivation is tough, I'm still dealing with it.