Saturday, October 4, 2008

Already?

Ashley is 6 months old now and I am having a hard time believing it has already been six months.


  • She is sitting up and playing with toys.
  • Just starting to like baby cereal mixed w/fruit.
  • Loves drinking out of a sippy cup with some help.
  • Still not sleeping through the night. (Lately she has been waking up screaming during the night. I think it is a combination of teething and her tummy hurting. She is having a hard time transitioning to solid foods.)
  • Loves when we do Patty Cake, Patty Cake with her.
  • Is a momma's girl and whines for me when she sees me in the room.
  • Is now aware of strangers.
  • Loves to hear herself make noises and can get quite loud when she is laying on her back.
  • She is the best baby to take on errands and loves just looking around at everything.
  • She weighs 17 lbs. 4 oz.
  • She is 26.5 inches tall.
  • She is my smallest baby and she still isn't very small. :) My other two were off the charts in weight and height as babies and still are off the charts.
  • She loves to stick her tongue out. Here are several examples...

We love this baby girl and are so grateful she is part of our family!


19 comments:

Amy said...

oh my!!!!! She is such a cute pie. How adorable! Seriously, I miss her so much. I can't believe she is 6 months already. This is such a fun age. You dress her so cute too! Love you Ashley girl!

aniC said...

ohmygoodness! she's so cute! i love it!
little judson likes to stick his tongue out too. i just havent gotten a good picture of it yet. when he's a little older i'll get a picture of him that proves how much he and ashley look alike (c:

Heather said...

Ashley is such a cute little doll. I love her tongue photos.

Me said...

that 6 months went by sooo fast! She is such a beautiful girl.

Kirsten said...

She is soooo cute! You should make some more of those!! :)

greg & allyson said...

al and i were talking about ashley today and how cute she is. she really is perfectly cute.

Kasey said...

She is so cute...I love the bow in her "hair". Okay Logan has his 9 month appointment on Wednesday so we'll see how he compares to Ashley. Logan likes to stick his tongue out too...must be that age!

cottrell1 said...

Wow, I didn't know you had posted some pictures. They are wonderful. Great photography on your part. (I am assuming you took them?!) She is a sweetheart---hard to believe she doesn't sleep well at night---she looks so perky! (:

Anonymous said...

She is darling. I'm sorry she is having a hard time sleeping; but I'm glad she is such a happy girl the rest of the time. I hope you are getting enough sleep.

Marlise said...

She is beautiful!! Should I be embarrassed thar Janson almost weighs the same as Ashley, and he's 3 months younger?? :) She is absolutely adorable!

Linde said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months! She is so cute and the pictures are adorable!

Winter mama said...

your know Braden is doing the same thing , he is waking up during the night screaming too i don't know what is going on. Ashley is so cute!!!!!!!!!.

Jodi said...

Could she possibly be any cuter? Time has sure flown by. It seem like you just had her and look at hows she's grown!

Wendy said...

She is such a good baby. And she is really adorable.

Jason & Claire said...

What a doll! I love these posts where you write all of the special little things. Very sweet.

Alida B. said...

Okay so here is how to make your cutie pies some tutus....its addicting be warned!!! LOL!!

http://payperiodprojects.blogspot.com/2008/09/tutu-tutorial.html

Kerry and Dave said...

Jess, she is SO cute! I know, time flies way too fast with these little babes. She is absolutely adorable and she is so lucky to have such a great mama!

Heather said...

OHHHH, she's a doll! I LOVE that she sticks out her tongue!!!

Megs said...

I know this was posted a while ago, but I was looking again and that top pictures is so so cute. Oh my gosh, what a great face.