Saturday, October 4, 2008
Ashley is 6 months old now and I am having a hard time believing it has already been six months.
- She is sitting up and playing with toys.
- Just starting to like baby cereal mixed w/fruit.
- Loves drinking out of a sippy cup with some help.
- Still not sleeping through the night. (Lately she has been waking up screaming during the night. I think it is a combination of teething and her tummy hurting. She is having a hard time transitioning to solid foods.)
- Loves when we do Patty Cake, Patty Cake with her.
- Is a momma's girl and whines for me when she sees me in the room.
- Is now aware of strangers.
- Loves to hear herself make noises and can get quite loud when she is laying on her back.
- She is the best baby to take on errands and loves just looking around at everything.
- She weighs 17 lbs. 4 oz.
- She is 26.5 inches tall.
- She is my smallest baby and she still isn't very small. :) My other two were off the charts in weight and height as babies and still are off the charts.
- She loves to stick her tongue out. Here are several examples...
We love this baby girl and are so grateful she is part of our family!