Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Luke turned 6 on January 16th!


6 Things about Luke:

1. He is a smart boy and can figure things out so easily.
2. He loves playing the Wii.
3. He loves playing with friends and asks everyday for a friend to come over.
4. He is reading really well and writes the cutest stories.
5. He is such a good big brother and has so much patience with his 2 little sisters.
6. He always tries to choose the right.

I was so blessed 6 years ago when Luke entered my life and made me a mother. I am proud of him and the person he is becoming. It is crazy for me to look at pictures of him over the past 6 years and see how much he has changed. He is growing up too fast for me. :)








Birthday Party Post coming soon!

7 comments:

TheOneTrueSue said...

I can't believe how big he is. Happy Birthday Luke!

Cute header!

Growin' Like Weeds said...

I love all the pics!! He looks so hansome!
I've got a new calling YW Assistant Laural advisor. WOW I just don't know about this teaching thing.

Hope the birthday was fun!
Miss you

cottrell1 said...

Brings tears to my eyes to see how he has grown. What a handsome boy> I remember so well when you brought him home from the hospital. Where does time go?

Amy said...

I love all the pics of our Luke Duke, brought tears to my eyes too!, I miss that little cute baby, he is such a sweetheart.

Jason & Claire said...

He is such a good boy. It always makes me so happy that Gabriel has such a good friend. He looks SO handsome in that top picture. Well, all of them but that top one especially! You can tell him I said that...and he should listen to me over a little girl;) I told him how handsome I thought he was yesterday and he got SO embarrassed! What a special son you have;)

Jason & Claire said...

PS- You're right about him being such a great big brother. He always talks about his little sisters with so much love. So sweet;)

Kasey said...

Isn't it sad when your oldest is no longer little? I'm glad Luke and Trevor are such good friends (well and Colin too). He's such a fun boy and they all get along so well. My kids need all the good examples they can get!