Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seven

That's how old my oldest turned today!
Happy Birthday Luke!

Has it really been 7 years since I held this sweet baby in my arms and kissed those chubby cheeks?

It is hard for me to believe it's been 7 years. Now I have a handsome, fun, smart, and good 7 year old boy who will sometimes still let me give him hugs and kisses.
(7 years old, holding his newest Star Wars lego vehicle)

7 things about Luke
1. Loves legos and puts them together so quickly.
2. Loves to play the Wii (favorite games right now Lego Batman, Lego Star Wars)
3. Still a picky eater, but loves pizza, tacos, quesadillas, and jello.
4. Tries really hard to do what is right
5. Great student (enjoys math & science the most)
6. Likes Star Wars & Tron
7. Really likes practicing karate moves with his Dad

I love my Luke who is so patient with me and teaches me so much!

5 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

Yeah for a Jessica post! Oh my goodness - one more year until he is baptized!!!! Happy Birthday, Luke!

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday Luke! I was noticing on Sunday how tall and handsome he is getting. You better watch out :)

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to him!!! He and Jack are one in the same with Star Wars and legos!!!

Amanda said...

What a cute boy! He would probably be good friends with my Josh (8) who loves all the same things. Happy Birthday!

Wendy said...

Awww, he's so adorable! Happy birthday to him. A belated card/postcard or some such will be coming his way very soon.