Luke's actual birthday was on January 16th which ended up being a day off of school. So we met up at the park with his cousins to have lunch and play. Luke always enjoys hanging out with his boy cousins. :)
He received his presents from us which included a baseball glove, baseball, a large Harry Potter lego set, and his new Cub Scout shirt.
Instead of cake he wanted a donut "cake". I was happy to oblige after working so hard on his birthday party. The donut "cake" is the way to go.
8 things about Luke:
1. He loves to learn and remembers what he learns so easily.
2. He really enjoys reading. When he is into a book, the only thing he wants to do is read.
3. His favorite subject in school is science.
4. He is not afraid to stand up for what is right. He is such a good example to me.
5. He loves to tease his sisters, but he is also so good to them.
6. He hates running errands.
7. Still a very picky eater, but is doing much better at trying new foods.
8. His favorite game to play during recess is a game called Catch it. Almost everyday I get a report about Catch It and whether or not he had a good day or bad day playing. I love his excitement!
I am so grateful Luke was sent to our family first. He is such a good example to his sisters and strives to choose the right. We love our Luke!