Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Numero Uno!

From this little baby so sweet and cuddly in grandma's arms tothis one year old who is so full of energy
loves feeding herself cake, and is still sweet.


It really is hard to believe a year has gone by already. I was working on Katelyn's baby book last night ( I know, I am quite behind, but I am determined to finish it before she starts school.) and seeing all her baby pictures brings back so many memories. Some memories that I am glad are over, like the colic stage, but most of them I really miss. But that's life and there are so many more fun and exciting memories and milestones to come.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Too sweet! Time totally flies too fast! We miss all you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Katelyn! And that picture of her with your mom is the sweetest picture I have ever seen!

Wendy said...

It does go fast, doesn't it? Guess you'll just have to have another one. :)

Me said...

that picture of her & your mom is precious.

crazy, and kinda sad, that it goes by so quickly. seems like yesterday we were down the hall from each other at the hospital, and now our kids are huge, pre-toddlers!

Heather said...

what a cute baby! I am missing the baby stages lately! So sweet!