Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Proper Way to Eat Cake



Step 1: Pick up the whole piece of cake with one hand.





Step 2: Close your eyes and use two hands to stuff as much cake as you can in your mouth.






Step 3: Check to see if you made a big mess.





Step 4: After the first round, beg for more
cake and ice cream.




Step 5: When the begging doesn't work, crying usually does.







Last Step: After your mom gives in and gives you another tiny piece, eat it and than lick the spatula that she accidentally left on your high chair tray.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'm going to try that method and see how it works for me. love those pictures!

Jamie said...

Those are so cute! For chocolate cake, she actually did a pretty good job not making a BIGGER mess..I'm impressed, the girl knows how to eat her chocolate. ;)

Wendy said...

Dear Mommy,

It is my birthday. I get as much cake as I want. Don't forget that next time. Shame on you, making me cry on my birthday.

I still love you the mostest,
Katelyn

Heather said...

I love how kids eat cake! I think on my next birthday, I am going to eat it the same way. Why not?

It's Been a Day! said...

I always cry when there is no more chocolate cake left. Chocolate cake sounds so good to me right now. I wish it was my birthday!

Heather said...

That first year goes by too quickly! Looks like Katelyn had a good time.

Megs said...

these are great pictures. We can't get Blake to eat any solid foods so maybe this will help him learn. I started my blog, check it out here http://meganmullins.blogspot.com/

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheOneTrueSue said...

That's sort of how I eat cake. :>