Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Preschool Graduate

Preschool has been soooo good for Luke. He has come a long way from the beginning of the school year. His behavior has improved so much and he is now reading and writing. He would sound out words and write words all day if I could be there to help him with the ones he doesn't know and be able to give him my attention all day.
His preschool experience was a little different because he had Miss Kathy from the beginning of the school year until the first week of April and then went to Miss Heather's preschool until the end of May. Miss Kathy had to stop because her son was sick. I was worried how Luke would transition, but he surprised me and did really well.
(Signing the ABCs. I was cracking up because the teacher was going a little fast and Luke couldn't keep up. He said really loudly, "you are going too fast!" That's my boy, not afraid to say what's on his mind.)


(The fam minus dad in Luke's first preschool room.)

(Miss Kathy-she was so patient with Luke)

(Miss Heather-(not a great picture of Luke)she had a dog that Luke learned to love. This is pretty amazing considering how terrified Luke is of dogs.)

11 comments:

Doralee said...

Congrats on Luke's milestone! Now on to the BIG school (your milestone)!

aniC said...

i can't believe luke is going to be in kindergarten.
i'm glad he did so well. cute pictures.

Rachel Berry said...

Such cute pictures! I always wonder why our kids all have to grow up so fast. :) I mean really what's the hurry?

Have a fabulous weekend!

:)Rachel

Ps. Your kids are D.A.R.L.I.N.G.!

Amy said...

That is so awesome. Luke is such a smart kid and will do so great in Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? He is not even my kid but I think I will cry when he has his first day of kindergarten:)

cottrell1 said...

Way to go LukeDuke! Grandma is so proud of you. You will be awesome in kindergarten.

Great pics, sis. Thanks for sharing!

Krista said...

I can't believe he's going into kindergarten either!! Didn't we just have our babies???

Wendy said...

Good job, Luke! All these smart nieces and nephews of mine are making me such a proud aunt!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO, Luke!

Jamie Lynn said...

They are getting too big on us, aren't they? He is still the cutest little man ever! Congrats Luke!

Kasey said...

Kindergarten wil be so fun for him! I'm glad he did so well, I know you were worried. Let's hope Miss Kathy can work her magic on Colin this coming year!

Heather said...

So CUTE!!