Monday, June 28, 2010

Make time stop!

This picture was taken last October (10/2009)

and this one was taken in May.

That is just seven months apart and I can't believe how much they have grown. I need to figure out how to put the pictures side by side for a good comparison. Luke and Katelyn's pants don't need to be cuffed, Luke could barely button up his pants, Ashley's pants are now waiting for a flood. That blue stripe ended up being a good measurement. Luke's ears are now at the top of the line, Katelyn's head almost reaches the top and Ashley's whole head is in the blue. And it only took 7 months for all those changes. My babies are growing up and I want them to stop!

7 comments:

aniC said...

That is seriously amazing! They have gotten way too big in a short period of time. It's just not right and it definitely needs to stop!

Carol said...

funny you just posted this....as i was watching Ashley coming and going from Sacrament yesterday I thought she looked like she had grown. She seemed much taller to me ;) and she has! as well as the others. good stripe you've got on that wall!

Megs said...

Great idea for a picture. They are so cute. I can't believe it was only seven month difference between the pictures.

Kirsten said...

I know what you mean. They grow way too fast. Lincoln has grown 4 inches in the last 6 months, and my baby is going to be 4 months old!!! Ashley has gotten really tall. I can't believe how fast the time goes.

Kasey said...

When we were at my Grandma's the other day and I told her Luke was a year YOUNGER than Trevor she said, "Wow, you are such a tall, hansome young man." I think all of your kids are taller than my kids. I hope mine didn't get the short genes.

Anonymous said...

I'd better come for a visit before they are taller than me!

It's Been a Day! said...

look at how much they have grown! isn't it amazing? I wish I could freeze time right now as well. Ok - let's get Payton a little older and then we'll freeze time!!