Wednesday, July 18, 2007

11 MONTHS


  • loves to play in water
  • makes the airplane and car sounds when playing with Luke's toys
  • not so fond of her baby doll yet
  • pretends to talk on the phone
  • "dances" when she hears music
  • "tried" to put her shorts on the other day (she lifted her shorts up than her leg)
  • loves to eat and will eat almost anything
  • thinks "no" is funny
  • loves to play peek-a-boo, hiding and chasing games
  • loves her big brother
  • loves shoes and feet
  • has no desire to stand or attempt walking
  • is finally trying to pull up on things
  • scoots or bounces on her bum, she is getting pretty fast
  • finally a good sleeper!!!!!!!
  • likes to "read" books
  • she has quite the personality


This is what Katelyn does, most of the time, when we try and help her stand. Every now and than we can get her to focus and balance.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

So adorable! She looks SO much like you Jess! I love it! I can't believe she is getting that old!! It seems like just yesterday we were taking her announcement pics! Crazy stuff! Love the cute little dress too!

Amanda said...

What a cutie! And don't worry about the walking stuff, my kids didn't really start walking until they were 13-14 months. Rachel didn't even crawl until she was 11 months old.

Jess said...

That's good to know Amanda! I have been worrying a little, but she just doesn't seem interested in it. So hopefully it will come.

TheOneTrueSue said...

She has gotten SO big since you were up here! And you were JUST up here! How is that possible? What a doll she is! Love how she's all "don't make me stand up!" tee-hee Let's hear it for the good sleeping, yeeeeehaw!

My girls didn't like to play with baby dolls until they were about 18 months old...

shaniqua said...

yaaay! you finally posted again! she is the cutest thing!!

Heather said...

She's so cute. And I love her little dress! Where did you get that?

Jess said...

Heather-my cousin (actually my cousin's wife, Melissa)let me borrow a couple of dresses her little girl wore. I love this one, I think it is from the Gap.
Thanks Melissa!

Wendy said...

She is so adorable. I love babies dancing- they are so spastic and into it. And i love that she loves shoes. She and Julianne will be great friends over that fact alone.

Me said...

Nathan also dances to music, it is so cute isn't it? and he thinks No is funny, too. That won't be as cute in a few months. She is such a cutie!