Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Challenge

I saw my name at the end of Heather's challenge so I am assuming she meant me. Am I right Heather? :)

4 Jobs I've had

1. Data entry for a medical billing company
2. substitute teacher
3. first grade teacher
4. a mom

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Best 80s movie)
2. Runaway Bride
3. Grease
4. This is hard, I don't really enjoy watching movies over and over. Um...The Count of Monte Christo.

4 Places I've Lived
1. Middle East
2.
California
3.
Virginia
4.
Provo

4 TV Shows I Enjoy
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Oprah
4. Design shows on HGTV


4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. San Diego
2. Utah
3. Virginia
4. Disneyland
(I think I am due for an exciting vacation.)

4 Favorite Restaurants
1. Applebees/chicken oriental salad
2. Claim Jumper/stuffed baked potato
3. Cafe Rio
4. Red Robin


4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. email
2. myfamily.com
3. blogs
4. more blogs


4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. on a fun vacation
2. sleeping in my bed
3. at the beach reading a good book
4. with all of my family


4 People I Think Will Do This
1. Paige
2. Amanda
3. Kerry
4.
all my sisters in law ( I couldn't just pick one)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to see that you are an office fan too! I'll have to e-mail you some fun fan videos that I've found on you tube. I guess you challenged me too - I'll have to get my list up soon.

Wendy said...

Interesting stuff. The Office is hilarious, isn't it?

Are all of your sisters-in-law supposed to do this now?

Jess said...

Wendy, if you want to. It is the first "challenge" I have done. It is just fun to learn more about each other.

meredith said...

I LOVE girls just wanna have fun and I HAVE watched it over and over and over.

TheOneTrueSue said...

I LOVE the Office. LOVE. Pam + Jim forever!!!

Heather said...

Yep it was you! Thanks for playing...that was fun to read.