Monday, September 10, 2007

San Diego Family Vacation

We got back yesterday from San Diego. We had a great time, the weather was the BEST, it was beautiful, and we are exhausted. We went to the beach twice and spent a full day and half day at Sea World. It is always fun to go to Sea World and see the shows and amazing animals. But I think the kids loved the beach more.
Luke never wanted to leave and Katelyn was way into it. Scooting around and playing in the water. She even managed to eat a few handfuls of dirt (it grossed me out, but she was too quick to stop) and came away with a diaper full of sand. Thank goodness for the warm outdoor showers to clean the kids off before getting back into the car.


(I am so glad I was able to get that couple in the last picture behind Kevin & Katelyn.)

HELP! How do I get this slideshow to fit correctly on the page? I am so dumb when it comes to stuff like this. It is amazing I even figured out the slideshow thing. If anyone can help me that would be great.

14 comments:

Megs said...

What a fun trip. Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the BYU gear, Matt would be so proud. The couple in the last picture look so cute together.

Jess said...

We met many BYU fans at Sea World. They were all wondering if we were going to the game against UCLA. I wish we could have. At least Kevin and Luke were representin' in their shirts.

Me said...

That looks like such a good time! Good for you for getting a REAL vacation with the fam.

I love the picture of Kevin with the kids from behind...daddies with their kids-so sweet!

Anonymous said...

The slide show was great, Jess. I loved every picture. Yeah, it was good to see the BYU logo floating around there. I am glad you had fun and that you are back safely. Katelyn looks so grown up!

Life's little pleasures said...

How fun! I LOVE San Diego! I'm glad you guys got out for a fun family vacation. The weather is gorgeous there this time of year....jealous! You look SO cute too! I haven't seen you in a while and you aren't in any pics on your blog....get in front of the camera more often! ;) hee hee

Heather said...

Hey......we had the same summer vacations!!! YAY! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love San Diego! Your pictures make me want to go back!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your slideshow. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing all those pictures with us.

It's Been a Day! said...

that looks like so much fun! glad you got to go and have fun. i love sea world. i think that sea world is more fun for me than the kids!

bethany said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Growin' Like Weeds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Growin' Like Weeds said...

looked like fun, Luke told us all about it today at lunch, and Jake asked if Luke could take him...

Growin' Like Weeds said...

Okay I'm retarded and didn't think the first one posted and so I did it again, blonde, through and through

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love San Diego! And that is so cool how you did your blog -- I'm lucky I figured out how to attach a picture and edit my spelling mistakes!