Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This Is One Way to Get Around

For those who haven't seen Katelyn's scooting abilities, here she is...
(Ignore the first 15 to 20 seconds of her playing and my lovely voice. She will eventually start to scoot in the video.)





She used to pull both legs in at the same time, but has recently started using one leg than the other. (I think she is getting too big and tall to do it the other way anymore.) This past weekend she decided to try some crawling on her own and can totally do it, but I guess she thinks scooting is better for her.
If you come to my house you will usually find Katelyn in a shirt and diaper. This became necessary after wearing holes in several of her cute shorts and pants.

12 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I have watched it many times already! she is so cute. Hearing your voice made me miss you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megs said...

It was so fun to wake up to that post. What a great way to get around; she can cruise hands free. I am very impressed with her.

meredith said...

I watched this while in class and I could not get a hold of myself I was laughing so hard. It is so cute.

Heather said...

That is too funny! What a creative little girl!

Jamie said...

That is hysterical!!! I love it! She is so squishy and so happy! I miss you guys! Too cute!

Amanda said...

What a cute little girl! I wish that her and Emma could play together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Why get sore knees when your bottom is so well padded? And hands-free motion is really clever. She is such a doll!

Me said...

what a cutie! she is really flyin now, isn't she?

TheOneTrueSue said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!! What a cutie she is. Look at that gigantic smile!

Wendy said...

She is so cute! can't believe she's worn holes in her pants from doing that. (Do you get them at Sears? If you do, they'll replace them for free if she wears them out before she outgrows them. If you don't, maybe you should start getting them at Sears.)

Jess said...

Great advice Wendy! I had no idea Sears did that.