Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He is FOUR!


It is hard for me to believe that I now have a four year old. In some ways it is finally nice for him to say he is four because he has looked like he was four for the past year. So now he will just look like he is five. :)

Four things about my Four year old
1. He is so into Transformers right now that he can hardly think of anything else. He also still loves Spiderman and Superman too!
2. He has the best imagination and can get pretty creative while playing with his toys.
3. He loves to use big words and most of the time he can use them correctly. It always surprises me!
4. He loves to talk and ask questions. He has a very curious mind.

He really knows how to test me and we go the rounds many times. But he also knows how to make me laugh, can be a good helper, is a good big brother, and still loves to cuddle.
I LOVE MY LUKE!

12 comments:

Kasey said...

Trevor had such a good time at the party - he told me all about it when he got home. I'm so glad we have these blogs...now I have something to do while I wait for Logan to fall asleep so I can go back to sleep.

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday luke! i can't believe it's been 4 years since he was born. he's such a cute little guy. i hope to see him soon!

Kerry and Dave said...

Is Luke's birthday on the 22nd too? I knew it was in January, but I didn't realize he had the same birthday as Lacey! And I can't believe it has been 4 years already! Happy Birthday, Luke!

Jess said...

Kerry,
His birthday is actually the 16th, but I am just a slacker in posting. His due date was the 22nd.

Heather said...

It's the weirdest when our kids start to grow up, huh? It's also pretty cool though! He is a cutie!

Jamie said...

He is just so stinkin cute!!! Happy Birthday Luke Duke! We love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope his day was wonderful. Give him a big kiss and hug from me.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! It seems like yesterday when he was born.

Me said...

He is such a sweet, cute little boy. He still likes to cuddle? Lucky for you. I can't believe 4 years have gone by already.


The transformer party was a blast, Jaren wants one just like it for his birthday. So, we'll be copying all your ideas, k?

TheOneTrueSue said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

Growin' Like Weeds said...

So Jake has reminded me numerous times that we need to go to McDonalds, and take Luke his Present. My kids are still sick so.....We'll get to it.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love that he likes to use big words. How precocious.