Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day (A day early)

I have seen this on several other blogs and thought it was kind of fun. I can't remember if I have been tagged to do it, but I'm going to anyway.

About my Valentine...

What is his name?
Kevin

How long have you been together? We will be married for six years at the end of March. We dated for 9 months before getting married, with a short break at about the 3rd or 4th month of dating. :{ (I take full responsibility for that break. It was hard, but now looking back it was something I needed to do.)

How old is he? 34

Who eats more? I probably do right now being pregnant, but that has got to change as soon as this baby comes. :) We both have a major weakness for chocolate and sweets. He can usually eat more in that department, although I can put up some pretty good competition.

Who said I love you first? He did. He knew pretty fast. I was a little scared so it took me awhile to say it back. Poor guy. I can't believe how patient he was with me, but I am sure grateful.

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? He does. He has a great voice. I love to hear him play the piano and sing.

Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry. He will put a load in every once in awhile and will help me fold the clothes on occasion.

Who pays the bills? He earns the money, but I make sure the bills are paid on time.

Who sleeps on the right side? If you are in the bed, he sleeps on the right side

Who mows the lawn? He does, but I wouldn't mind doing it every once in awhile. I grew up helping my brothers mow the lawn so it would not be a big deal to me.

Who cooks? I usually do, but he can cook really well. He is usually the one to make breakfast if we have pancakes, waffles, or french toast on the weekends. And he can make some great chocolate chip cookies.

Who drives? He usually does the driving. I prefer it that way, even though I think he would like me to drive every once in awhile.

Who is more stubborn? I would have to say I am definitely more stubborn.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who has more friends? I would say we are pretty equal on this one.

Who has more siblings? He does. He has 8 siblings and I have 5.

Who wears the pants? I think it depends on the situation, but I'm sure he would say that I wear the pants. But I think we work pretty well together.

I tag whoever thinks this would be fun to do on their blog. (I'm not sure why some of my answers are in bold. I tried fixing it but it wouldn't change to normal.)

10 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

This was fun to read about you guys. I hope it was a great Valentine's day!

Me said...

this is cute, I think I might take it. It's good to hear a little more about you guys

Heather said...

Cute!! I love learning more about friends, even if these friends are my "make-believe" friends, this is what my hubby calls my blog friends!!

Anonymous said...

You are both pretty amazing! Happy Valentine's Day.

Wendy said...

That's interesting that he does the majority of the driving- I always notice YOU driving the car.

Is it a universal thing that men know how to make breakfast? Is it in their handbook? Hopefully he's bringing you breakfast in bed once in a while.

Jess said...

Actually Wendy, whenever we are together I rarely drive. Maybe the times you see me driving I am by myself or we brought two cars.

Jason & Claire said...

I love these- it's fun to learn more about you.

Kerry and Dave said...

Yeah! A new blog posting! When you talked about "the break" at the 3 - 4 month mark, that brought back a lot of memories! Good for Kevin for holding out for the woman of his dreams! So, you're just about at the homestretch of your pregnancy, right? about 6 weeks left?

g said...

That was fun to read. I agree that your hubby has a great voice. He sits behind me in ward choir ;)

Jason & Claire said...

By the way- we got married in March 2002 too.