Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 Year Check Up a Month Late


STATS:
20 lbs 20z
Almost 31 inches long


Walking all over the place
Starting to say more words
Loves to play outside
Getting more hair, had to cut the back because she was getting a mullet.
Still only has two teeth
She is our little puppy and begs for food whenever someone is eating something. It doesn't matter if she just finished eating a whole bunch of food herself.
Likes to hit us to see our reaction.
Cries a lot when she doesn't get her way.
She is afraid of my exercise ball. Big tears when she sees that ball. That probably means I should start using it more so she gets used to seeing it around. :}

12 comments:

Amy said...

ashley is such a doll baby, those pretty blue eyes melt my heart!! I can't believe how itty bitty she is!! I just weighed Colton yesterday at home and he is 19lbs! I can't wait to see her soon!

The Cooking Schaack said...

Hey Jess this is Amy's sister Alli !!! She is so cute like all your kiddos. We laugh so hard cause your little girls stats are the same as mine. Although Cami is 6 months younger than your little one!!!! We tease that we are raising the HULK Baby ha ha I hope all is well with you. You look fabulous !!!

Krista said...

It's been a year already??? Wow!! She's a beatie!

Krista said...

I meant beautie;-)

aniC said...

she's the cutest! and thats funny that she freaks out because of the exercise ball.

Winter mama said...

I love her hair, you do such a good job and I hope Braden will walk soon he refused even when he knows how to do it.

TheOneTrueSue said...

I cannot believe she's a year old already. Holy mackerel! She was JUST BORN! What an adorable kiddo.

It's Been a Day! said...

cries a lot when she doesn't get her way - sounds like me! she is so adorable. seriously, she's going to break some hearts one day! can't believe she's already one!!

Kasey said...

She is just so cute. One of these days you'll have to drop her off with Luke so she and Logan can play. I guess we could take Katelyn too...how about for your birthday next month I watch your kids so you can go do something fun all alone!

Wendy said...

She's afraid of the exercise ball? That is hilarious. Kids have the strangest fears.

Marlise said...

She is absolutely adorable! :)

Kerry and Dave said...

Jess, she is SO cute! My little guy is a tubbo. Do you realize that Tanner weighed more at 6 months (21# and something ounces) than your Ashley does at a year? He too constantly begs for food, but obviously doesn't have Ashley's metabolism :)