Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 years ago today...



Kevin and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple.

It is hard to believe it has been 8 years. It has flown by and I am so grateful to have had Kevin by my side.

What has happened in the past 8 years? (here's just a few things)
-Kevin has worked for the same company.
-We have lived in the same state.
-Lived in an apartment, a house, a condo, and another house.
-Had 3 cute kids.
-Owned 6 cars/trucks
-Painted lots of walls and completed many projects.
-Went on fun family vacations
-Had our car stolen once and our house broken into once.
-Enjoyed many moments of happiness, some sadness, and have learned so much together.

I am one lucky girl to have a husband who works so hard for his family, is fun to be around, can fix anything, so talented, smart, takes good care of me, loves me, an amazing father, has so much patience, loves the gospel, and is my best friend.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

TheOneTrueSue said...

Awwww..... Congratulations you guys. We're so glad Kevin found such an awesome person to marry :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you both. I've been so glad that Kevin took his time and found a wife so perfect for him. I love you both.

Kirsten said...

Awe! That is such a sweet post. I love the pictures. Happy anniversary! Hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate :)

Jason & Claire said...

Happy anniversary! I love the pictures. What a sweet post. Congrats!

Winter mama said...

Happy Anniversay Jess.!! Hope you guys have a fun day together.

Doralee said...

Congratulations! You are such an adorable couple.

Amy said...

Congrats! You guys are an awesome couple! you compliment each other very well!! I love the last pic in front of the SLC Temple very nice!

Carol said...

oh my gosh! you look exactly the same!!! happy anniversary!

Marlise said...

Wow! 8 years!! That is awesome. I won't mention how long I've gotten to know you--(I still can't believe I'm over 30. how did that happen??) :) Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a wonderful couple!

Me said...

that was sweet. I'm so happy you & Kevin found each other & got hitched. you are perfect together. what did you do for your anniversary?

Kasey said...

Happy Anniversary! Remember it's our turn to babysit. Call me and we'll set it up. The boys would love for some friends to come over to the new house.