Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One Month Old

Ashley weighs 11lbs. 2.5 oz. and is 22 inches long.
She is now sleeping a 4 hour stretch at least once during the night. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it is so much better than just a 2 hour stretch.
She is starting to smile and really follow us with her eyes.
She gets tons of attention from her brother and sister. Sometimes a little too much attention. :)


I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow so fast! I love her chubby cheeks in this picture. They are so much fun to kiss!

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Okay, Logan went in for his 4 month check up today and weighed 13-9. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Ashley passes him up. Hopefully in another month she'll add 4 more hours to her nightly sleeping!

Jess said...

Kasey,
I think both Luke and Katelyn weighed at least 14 lbs at their 2 month check up so I'm sure Ashley will follow them.

Krista said...

It's been a month already??? She's beautiful!!

Heather said...

OHHHH!!! She is making me baby hungry!!! I could just gobble those cheeks up!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

she is darling!! i can't stand it. and i cant believe it's been a month!!

Alida B. said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Wow 1 month already...can you believe it?! Wasn't she just in your tummy? I keep looking at Liam and thinking..ummm I was just pregnant 2 weeks ago...

Jamie Lynn said...

AWWWWWWWW I'm so sad that I've never had the chance to hold her yet. ;( She is adorable and growing fast! How is it going with THREE?