Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Little Things-Ashley at 3 months old


  • She smiles a lot especially when I am talking to her.
  • She is very vocal and makes all sort of fun sounds. Some of the sounds are like a hum.
  • She rolls to her side and has rolled over once from her back to her tummy and once from her tummy to her back.She is starting to grab on to her hanging toys and tries to pull them to her mouth.
  • She likes to stand up on your lap with support.
  • She loves her binky.
  • She puts her hands in her mouth and chomps.
  • She is starting to drool.
  • She likes to pull her head up when in her car seat.
  • She would rather sit up(w/help) then lean back.
  • She likes to be rocked to sleep.
  • She will giggle when you tickle her under her neck and sometimes laughs when the kids are jumping around.
  • She doesn't take very long naps during the day.
  • She still wakes up once in the night and then pretty early in the morning.
  • She has a cold right now and is having a harder time sleeping.
  • She likes to stick her tongue out.
  • She likes to wiggle and move.
  • She loves to watch Luke and Katelyn play.

  • I Love My Ashley!

15 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Jess - Your daughter is so cute! I love the bottom picture.

I am out of town until late next week, I will get with you then on your outfit. I am so excited to get sewing!

Me said...

I love that you are doing this! It is such a great idea to take note of the little things.

Ashley is sooo darling! I can't believe she is already starting to roll! What?! She better not get too big too fast!

Jodi said...

What a great idea to write about all the little things you love about your kids. Those are the things that we sometimes forget if we don't write them down. I have enjoyed reading them. You have three precious kids who have been sent to a very good home!

aniC said...

awww, ashley is one of the cutest babies ever! but seriously, ALL of your kids are the cutest. i hope we're as lucky as you have been(:

Alida B. said...

She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe she is 3 months already!!!! WOW!

Jason & Claire said...

She is so pretty. It's cute that she laughs at her big brother and sister playing.

Kasey said...

I love the picture with her tongue out - she is so cute. I love three months and on...they just get more fun. Okay Logan went for his 6 month checkup today and was 16 pounds. He's my biggest baby for sure!

Wendy said...

That tongue picture? Priceless.

Krista said...

Love the tongue!! I'm totally going to do this with my kids soon. It's such a great idea! Beautiful kids;)

Anonymous said...

Ashley is so cute! Thanks for the new pics.

Kerry and Dave said...

Oh, she is so cute!!! I love the picture of her sticking her tongue out - that's a keeper :)

Linde said...

I can't believe that she is already 3 months old! Time flies! She is adorable. They are all getting so big and they are so cute! What a good mom you are!

Marlise said...

Ashley is adorable!! I love how you did "The Little Things" on each of your kids--very sweet! (And I loved that blog you referred to--A Daily Scoop--although it makes me cry, and just want to hold and love and appreciate Janson, even when he's trying to sleep!) :)

Kerry and Dave said...

Oh my gosh, I just spent 2 hours reading that blog you referred to. That is heart-wrenching! Inspiring and surprisingly uplifting, but heart-wrenching! I'm going to go hug my babies now!

Heather said...

She is so so so cute!!!