Friday, June 15, 2007

Taking advantage...

of a couple good weather days. Last Thursday and Friday were so nice. I was able to take the kids to the park. I took them by myself on Thursday and than Friday evening we all had a picnic and played at the dinosaur park. It was so much fun to be outside and not "die" from the heat. (I know "die" is a little dramatic, but I really am hating the heat we have had yesterday and today.) Our fast food picnic


throwing food to the ducks (Luke was pretty scared when they would get close.)


nervous smile as he was being brave and standing by the duck pond


Katelyn loved swinging

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pics, especially the one of Luke with his brave smile. I love family picnics at the park. How fun!

Jamie said...

I LOVE family picnics....especially the yummy fast food kind! ;) What fun pics, that park is fabulous! I also hate the heat, but didn't move anywhere to help that out. It has been 110 for the last WEEK down here...107 the week before. Fun for us!

Me said...

his smile is so funny & cute. you're a good mom to take them to the park 2 days in a row. wow.

It's Been a Day! said...

I agree that you're a good mom for taking them to the park two days in a row. We're lucky if we make it to the park at all!!

Heather said...

I love picnics. Don't they just give you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside, that all is right with the world, and you are doing a good job!!? Too fun!!

TheOneTrueSue said...

Aaaaaah, they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! When it is hot out, try breakfast in the park. Or you could move to Oakley, where we had snow in June this year!

RC said...

HI JESS, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME CRASHING YOUR BLOG, I CAME VIA WAY OF HEATHER'S BLOG? YOUR KIDS ARE JUST ADORABLE, AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE, YOU REMIND ME OF MY HEATHER, WAY TOO CUTE!
(HEATHER'S MOM)

Heather said...

It is a small world....even in the blogging world. Heather found my blog, and I found yours through hers. Hope you don't mind me reading.

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun day! My kids are afraid of ducks too!