Friday, June 8, 2007

Whatever Works!

Katelyn is 10 months old today! She is so much fun and is finally starting to move around on her own. In this picture she looks like she is going to crawl, but no, I guess my kids don't crawl. Instead she has figured out how to scoot on her bum, just like her older brother did at the same age. My brother thinks that my kids don't like to get their hands dirty so scooting on their bums is a better option. Katelyn is still trying to master it but she can move herself around most of the family room. Her speed has not kicked in yet, but I am okay with that. I wish I could figure out how to put a video on here, than you could actually see this amazing feat. :)

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Jess - what cute kids you have! Thanks for sharing stuff on your blog. If you want to put a video on try using you-tube. You can upload a video there and then they give you the code to place it on a blog.

Jess said...

Thank you for the help Amanda! I am really dumb when it comes to computers. It is amazing I can even figure out this blog thing.

Wendy said...

That cracks me up that both of your kids devised the same way of scooting around on their bums. I wonder where they came up with that.

meredith said...

Jess, your kids are so cute. Glad to be able to keep up on your life through your blog!!

Jamie said...

Too funny that they are both in the exact same position! Hee Hee Those are the best pictures to have!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jessica, for joining the blog mania. I love seeing my grandkids this way and hearing your thoughts. I think you are a great mom!

TheOneTrueSue said...

I love it!

Damien Stepick said...

You should find some scientists who study children that scoot on their bums... it may yeild amazing results.

Megs said...

Today is confessions day. I read you blog and love it! Your kids are so so cute. No blog for me yet, but I am working up the courage. Funny about the scoot method :)

your cousin,
Megs

Damien Stepick said...

I started bloggin on Mormon Jew Blog again so check it out Jess!

Jess said...

Megan,
You crack me up. I just read Eric's blog and your confession. I am glad to see you coming clean. :) You need a blog so I can see your cute baby and hear how things are going for you.