Sunday, June 3, 2007

These two...

make it almost impossible to get a good picture of them together. Luke has a hard time looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. Katelyn gets so distracted by Luke, especially when he has shoes on and she just wants to pull his shoestrings. This was one of six that actually has them both kind of smiling and sort of looking in the same direction. I think this was after I stood on my head, spun around, and made funny sounds. Okay, the funny sounds was about all I did, and it kind of worked.

6 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

Oh Jess. They are just so cute!! I love the little bows!!

Jamie said...

Hee Hee Too cute! Those pics of the kids both looking and smiling are usually pretty few and far between! This one is too cute! Don't you think Kayli and Caitlyn actually kinda look alike?

Wendy said...

WOOHOO!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! Cute kids...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess! The kids look adorable! I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is.

Me said...

Getting them in their church duds, hair done, Luke is wearing an actual tie, they aren't tackling each other, & they dont seem to have spilled anything on their cute outfits yet...I'd say you're doing great!

TheOneTrueSue said...

So, so cute! I am still amazed by Luke's hair. I have no idea how you get it to look so nice and neat and even. They are darling...